The safety and health of our communities is our priority. With growing concerns surrounding COVID-19, worldwide efforts to slow the spread of the virus and the uncertainty of the pandemic, Partners in Diversity is postponing or canceling the following spring programs:
- Happy Hey Hour in March: Postponed. New date TBD.
- Breakfast for Champions in April: Postponed. Next one scheduled for July 30.
- Equity Conversations in April: Canceled.
- Say Hey! in May: Canceled. Next one scheduled for August in Vancouver. Date TBD.
- 15th anniversary celebration: Postponed to February 2021.
Thank you for your patience as we work to reschedule these popular programs. In the meantime, we urge everyone to take health precautions and help others in need during this trying time.
Also, many of you are aware of the recent xenophobia and racism related to COVID-19. King County in Washington created an anti-stigma toolkit to help interrupt stigma and reduce bias. Oregon has an anti-bias reporting hotline. You’ll find links to both those resources below:
- Anti-stigma toolkit (courtesy Public Health Department - Seattle & King County)
- Oregon Bias and Hate Crime reporting hotline
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Tracey Lam, director of programs and communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of our communities of color.
COVID-19 ResourcesCDC: Resources for households
CDC: Resources for schools, workplaces and community
Oregon local public health authority
Washington State Health Department