Post Date: 09/21/2020
Close Date: 10/21/2020
Vista Capital Partners is one of the leading financial advisors in the Pacific Northwest and has become a career destination. Our unique investment philosophy, standard-setting client services, career-pathing, and engaging work environment help to attract and retain top talent. Our core purpose is to build happier and more prosperous lives.
We believe a healthy work/life balance is essential—happy employees provide the best possible service to our clients. To that end, we engage in regular team-building exercises, provide time for employees to volunteer in the community, and offer periodic sabbaticals.
We are hiring for an Advisor to join our talented team of financial service professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Advisor serves in a client facing role as part of a three-person client service team playing an integral part of both leading and advising on our investment philosophy and financial planning strategies. We are looking for an individual that works well in a team environment and can provide superior client service.
Advisor responsibilities will include:
- Perform daily trading, rebalancing & portfolio analysis
- Analyze client data within a financial planning context
- Develop financial plans with scenarios and recommendations
- Prepare investment policy statements and client presentations
- Meet with clients, prospects and other professionals
- Facilitate client meetings and communications
- Perform investment & wealth management research projects
- Perform other duties as assigned by client service team.
We will hire the person who best embodies and embraces Vista’s core values:
- Act with Integrity - Successful relationships are built on trust.
- Strive for Simplicity - Keeping things simple allows us to focus on what truly matters.
- Be Passionate - An unwavering belief in what we’re doing brings out the best in us. Passion inspires and is contagious.
- Demand Excellence - Our clients and colleagues deserve our best effort. Always.
- Enjoy the Journey - A fun and flexible work environment allows our people to enjoy happy and fulfilling lives.
The Advisor position typically requires the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5-7 years business experience, preferably in the financial services industry and ideally in a client facing role
- CFP, CFA or MBA preferred
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards:
- Salary based on experience.
- Profit sharing.
- Benefits include health care, paid time off, sabbaticals and 401(k).
- Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position