Post Date: 07/13/2020
Close Date: 09/30/2020
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
Do you have a clean driving record and can work weekends? Do you like fast paced, self-directed, public facing customer service preparing the Swire Coca-Cola products our communities love to drink? Do you like a clear set of daily objectives with the freedom to get it done? Are you self-directed and disciplined on a daily basis? If so we want you to join us and be the face of the company to local customers as a Merchandiser/ Product Stocker at Swire Coca-Cola.
In this role, you will interact with a group of local customers on assigned route ensuring customer satisfaction and promoting our product portfolio by keeping beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of availability properly stocked and according to Swire Coca-Cola standards. You will play a crucial role in supporting the area sales team and have the opportunity to learn a great deal about merchandising and the beverage industry along the way with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
• Ability to work weekends – the standard weekly shift includes weekends
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
• Reliable form of transportation
• Must be able to operate a mobile smartphone device
• Ability to work holidays as directed by the business
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
• Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
• Restock displays, sections, racks, coolers and shelves in an aligned manner with labels facing outward for purchase and consumption
• Build displays and other promotional items throughout the assigned store by moving, stacking and building items according to instruction and schedule made by supervisor and store general management
• Rotate products to ensure that stores follow a first in first out stocking system by removing and organizing product on shelves at the end of each location visit
• Maintain backrooms by organizing and consolidating back stock in a safely accessible way within the assigned loading dock area. This is done each day with every assigned customer
• Set aside and store in backroom any product unfit for sale to be credited to customer account
• Operating powered equipment (ex: powered pallet jack) and manual equipment
• Clean and organize shelves or aisles each day to provide a safe environment for consumers
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
To apply you can follow the copied link or go to https://www.swirecc.com/Careers to see all of our opportunities in the Wilsonville, Portland, Salem, Tigard, locations for this position as well as in Vancouver, WA.