Post Date: 07/16/2020
Close Date: 08/17/2020
Meals on Wheels People is seeking a bilingual English/Spanish individual who is highly motivated with a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and an administrative background to join our Client Services team in the role of Bilingual Intake Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for making a difference in the community, working in an office environment and is highly dependable and proactive. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a diverse team environment and providing customer service, Meals on Wheels People is the place for you!
Bilingual Intake Coordinator General Summary:
Conduct eligibility screening for potential participants. Input information into the client database for Meals on Wheels participants in Multnomah, Washington and Clark County. Serve as liaison between contract partners, clients and staff to ensure accurate authorization and delivery of services. Reception duties as assigned.
Hours: Mon-Thurs, 36hrs/wk
Pay Range: $15-16/hr
Location: Resource Center (Multnomah Village)*
*position may be remote for some time
Bilingual Intake Coordinator Skills, Abilities & Experience:
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Minimum two years experience in office environment
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, computer applications and data entry
• Experience as a telephone receptionist, using a multi-line system
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive information
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy of information
Any satisfactory combination of experience, training and/or education which ensures the ability to perform the work may substitute for the above qualifications.
Meals on Wheels People Benefits:
Meals on Wheels People offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package including:
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Reimbursement
• Free Lunch
• Generous Paid Time Off
• And More!
Complete details: https://www.mowp.org/our-story/careers/