Post Date: 08/24/2020
Close Date: 09/24/2020
Are you excited to step into a complex world that requires a blend of mind, heart and flexibility? We at CareOregon have been strengthening communities since 1994 by making health care work for everyone. As a nonprofit health plan largely focused on Oregon’s Medicaid population, we find fulfillment in supporting the underserved.
General Statement of Duties
This position is responsible for the execution of cultural and development strategies across the organization. Primary duties include operational strategic and technical leadership, as well as resource, relationship, and people management. This position provides input into strategic plans for the broader organization, including identifying individual, group and organizational development opportunities by defining, developing, implementing, and evaluating strategies and programs to drive business goals and priorities forward.
Essential Position Functions
- Provide leadership in organization culture development
- Lead the execution of employee engagement strategies
- Define change management processes to improve business performance and to develop an equity-driven culture throughout the organization
- Support change management efforts through impact analysis, key stakeholder identification, communications planning, executive coaching and thought partnership
- Directs employee learning activities across the organization.
- Lead the execution of learning and employee development strategies to meet short- and long-term business needs and position the organization for the future
- Support management by creating learning opportunities to bridge job performance gaps
- Ensure development/procurement of training initiatives on racially, linguistically and culturally sustainable practices, gender differences, disability, sexual harassment, and other topics designed to increase awareness and support of diversity, equity and inclusion values, and maintaining compliance with applicable laws
- Ensure the design and delivery of anti-racism and equity-based curricula to internal and external audiences
- Analyze organizational needs based on short- and long-term business goals
- Gather data and feedback, generating insights to improve the learner experience
- Build awareness and education of our learning and development curriculum (learning and development curriculum – no comma) and practices
- Develops internal systems and measures to ensure effective, efficient, and compliant operations.
- Develops and regularly monitors and reports on performance against metrics.
- Leads innovation, process review, and improvement efforts.
- Empower employees, managers, and leaders to feel ownership of their professional and personal growth through impactful programming and delivery of self-service and ready to use development toolkits and resources
- Create talent development strategies, programs and plans such as career development and employee engagement to meet short- and long-term business needs
- Implement and execute talent strategy aimed at strengthening leadership bench
Complete details: Care Oregon Careers.