Post Date: 10/07/2020
Close Date: 11/07/2020
Do you have a desire to serve Oregonians with Oregon Health Plan and other related programs! If you have operations and policy analytical experience and great communication skills, then the Human Services Division of the Oregon Health Authority wants you to apply today!
What you will do!
You will ensure unified outreach efforts, consistency of messages, and coordination across teams!
You will facilitate collaborative efforts to educate and provide guidance about Contract, state and federal requirements!
You will develop and maintain Quality Assurance, member notice review Sharepoint webpage, and CCO Operations team webpages!
You will oversee development and production of the OHP member handbook, CCO member handbooks, fact sheets, CCO guidance, and other CCO educational materials!
What's in it for you?
- Full-time employment in the heart of Salem, Oregon
- A position where your input and contributions impact the citizens of Oregon
- 8 hours of vacation leave and 8 hours of sick leave per month
- Nearly unbeatable medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Pension and retirement programs
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and four years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work;
- Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health disparities and collaborating with diverse, vulnerable and underrepresented populations.
- Knowledge of CMS waiver and DMAP 1115 waiver.
- Preference for demonstrated experience leading or managing compliance functions along with performance or process improvement efforts in health insurance, health care systems, or other delivery systems.
- Excellent communications knowledge and skills, including exceptional writing ability, analytic capacity and applied understanding of strategic communications principles.
- Demonstrated experience developing communications plans that help achieve important organizational goals.
- Experience and knowledge of Oregon Health Plan programs and interpreting related state and federal regulations.
- Demonstrated impact in developing culturally and linguistically competent communications that are effective in engaging diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-50620