Post Date: 08/24/2020
Close Date: 09/23/2020
Ziba Design is looking for a dynamic Project Assistant to join the team. This role will be supporting the Project Managers with managing the day-to-day tactical operations of assigned projects, working to ensure they’re delivered on time and on budget, and providing both clients and internal teams with a smooth process.
Ziba is a collaborative group, passionate about our brand; we work together to strengthen the quality of the work and lift the overall experience. No job is considered too large or too small; this position will cover everything from interacting with high-profile clients to providing back-up for the front desk. Whichever it is, the right attitude will be key.
You’ll be assisting with:
- Tracking project budget and resourcing
- Proactively and consistently communicating project status
- Recording, distributing, tracking, and following up on notes from client engagements
- Backing up internal team coordination and workplans
- Scheduling meetings with internal teams, vendors and/or clients
- Project wrap-up and ensuring files and archives are in the right places
- Other hospitality and administrative duties of the studio
- Background or interest in entrepreneurship, marketing, hospitality, design, or innovation
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- A keen sense of when to elevate issues to leadership
- The ability to anticipate and proactively respond to needs
- Empathy and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to learn about Ziba processes, both creative and business
As a project assistant, you will be partnered with two PMs who will mentor and oversee your work and schedule. You’ll be expected to leverage your existing skills in the pursuit of meaningful and practical solutions in an environment of constant learning and exploration. We need you to start running on day one, but we’ll be right there running with you.
What to send us:
- Cover letter and one-page resume with desired salary – please mention this Partners in Diversity posting
- A brief introduction letter outlining the strengths you would bring to the Ziba team
Ziba Design is an equal opportunity employer.