Post Date: 10/01/2020
Close Date: 11/01/2020
The Senior 3D Artist is responsible for highlighting the creation of photorealistic 3D models that serve two key areas: CONCs (Carry Over New Colors) and New Concepts. This role helps steer the organization towards fewer physical samples, increased speed to market, quicker decision making, and paves the way for future product creation through a sustainability lens.
- Retopologize shoe uppers from 3D Scans and UV. Creates digital photorealistic representations. Maintains proportionality, material accuracy and a deep understanding of translating between the digital and the physical world
- Presents 3D assets and takes live measurements. Cleans up and prepares parts for 3D printing in monochrome and full color. Works closely with designers to translate design direction into 3D models that represent the desired outcome of what the designer and product teams envisioned. Uses advanced visualization tools bring a design to life in 3D form as 3D printer model and as 3D assets in a computer file. Ensures that all 3D assets can be used for true to scale product development as well as digital and print media
- Breakout tooling geometry and UV. Manages geometry, materials and render databases
- Partners with internal stakeholders to keep projects moving forward in an efficient and timely manner. Ensures coordination across multiple project initiatives so that all teams have the required 3D assets to fulfill seasonal and innovation requirements
- Completes special projects as requested working closing with internal groups across multiple locations. Adjusts as needed to provide top quality visualization and modeling
- Keeps up with the latest technological advancements pertaining to the field by attending factories, 3D specific industry events, and footwear/apparel/hardware events. Communicates such advancements cross-functionally.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position