Post Date: 07/29/2020
Close Date: 08/28/2020
Hanna Andersson is seeking an Accountant to perform advanced accounting activities, relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and resulting managerial reports and financial statements. Keeps routine accounts requiring the analysis of accounting transactions and maintenance of accounting controls. Maintains work sheets and assists in preparation of monthly financial and operating reports, and daily and monthly cash position management.
We are currently working from home, and upon office re-opening there is flexibility to continue working from home or in the office.
Apply for Accountant II using the link below:
• Manage accounts receivable for trade and wholesale accounts
• Monthly credit card reconciliation
• Daily cash management and cash position analysis
• Download and posting of bi-monthly payroll and related accruals
• Monthly fixed asset additions match to Cash Flow Statement
• Monthly fixed asset reconciliation and analysis
• Fixed asset budgeting to actual analysis
• Maintain corporate debt related activity
• New store setup and store closure accounting responsibilities– (utilities, intercompany liaison, etc)
• Tenant Allowance billing package
• Lease related amortization schedules
• Inventory related reporting and reconciliation
• Create and enter journal entries
• Prepare assigned account reconciliations
• Compile work papers for year-end review by outside auditors.
• Other reporting projects as needed
Specific Job Skills:
• Experience working with Fixed Assets and reporting.
• Experience with bank reporting and daily cash management tasks.
• Working knowledge of PC spreadsheets (Excel) and word-processing (MS Word).
• Strong mathematical, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Strong focus on accuracy and ability to work with detail.
• Familiarity and high comfort level in working with numbers on a daily basis.
• Requires ability to maintain confidentiality of accounting information.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, or experience equivalent to a degree in accounting or business administration.
• 3 years prior corporate accounting experience.