Post Date: 10/01/2020
Close Date: 12/01/2020
Seeking Milieu Counselors to mentor adolescent girls (11-16 years) youth in a residential facility. The SAGE program fosters long-term stabilization for survivors of commercial sexual exploitation (CSEC). SAGE is intensive therapeutic program equipped to provide support to 12 girls at a time. The program provides access to psychiatric care, therapy, and Portland Public school teachers on site.
Milieu Counselors guide youth, by teaching them vocational and daily living skills.
As a Milieu Counselor at SAGE you’ll make a meaningful contribution to the program and the youth served by:
• Providing individual skill building and group work as needed
• Effectively supervising the milieu and daily activities utilizing a daily schedule
• Assisting in outings, providing active support and supervision of clients in the community
• Completing clinical critical incident reports as required
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides individual skill building and group work as needed
• Effectively supervises the milieu and daily activities utilizing a daily schedule
• Assists in outings, providing active support and supervision of clients in the community
• Completes clinical critical incident reports as required
Schedule Options: You’ll work four 10-hr shifts and have three days off! Specific schedules are listed in the online application.
A $0.50 /hour pay differential will be applied for hours worked between 11:30pm-7:00am; for staff who work a minimum of 4 hours of the overnight shift
Need to work less hours and have a more flexible schedule? We also have On-Call/Relief Milieu Counselor position available!
On-Call Position: Shift and hours determined by staff availability combined with program needs
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position