Post Date: 10/14/2020
Close Date: 11/14/2020
We are actively recruiting a mechanic with 3+ years of experience with trucks and heavy equipment. This is a full-time position with a swing shift schedule. Shift: 1:00 pm-11:30pm. (Tuesday through Friday). Some overtime required. Holiday's worked on a rotation basis with other team members. Our equipment includes garbage collection trucks (diesel and CNG) and heavy equipment/yellow iron for our transfer station.
• Team Player with a positive attitude
• CDL Class A license must be obtained within 6 months of hire. We will help with the training and provide a testing vehicle
• 3-5 years of experience
• Technical training certification preferred. "Real World" experience can be applicable.
• Basic Computer skills needed
• Must be knowledgeable in all phases of heavy equipment, truck maintenance & repair.
• Job requires extensive work with electrical, hydraulic, brake and air systems.
• Welding knowledge is beneficial.
• Must have an adequate complement of own tools.
Pride Disposal Company supports a drug-free work environment and requires pre-employment drug screening.
-Medical, Dental, Vision. Monthly premium is paid by the company for the employee and their dependents. Medical starts on the 1st of the month, following date of hire.
-401k and profit sharing plan
-Paid Sick time
-Company provides continuing education at no cost to the employee
-Wages: Negotiable based on experience
Our company application must be completed to be considered for this job. Please do not just send your resume. Completed applications can be emailed, faxed (503-625-6179), or delivered to our office. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8-4:30, located at 13980 SW Tualatin Sherwood Road, Sherwood, Oregon.
Pride Disposal & Recycling Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We believe equity, diversity, and inclusion are critical to our success. Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you do not believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position