Post Date: 07/23/2020
Close Date: 08/31/2020
LifeWorks NW has various Bachelor's level clinical positions called SERVICE COORDINATOR 1 throughout the Portland metro area.
LifeWorks NW is privileged to have served the Portland Metro Area since 1961. Our mission is to promote a healthy community by providing quality and culturally responsive mental health and addiction treatment services across the lifespan.
The Service Coordinator 1 position assists with the implementation of treatment plans, provision of individual and group skills training, case management, and coordination of multiple service providers for client caseload under the direction of a senior clinician. Provides services onsite, within the community, and within clients' homes. Keeps accurate and timely records of activities.
Pay/Benefits: $18.81 to $20.45 per hour. Full benefits if it's a full-time position.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work or related behavioral health field or at least three full years of similar mental health work experience required.
- Requires a valid and active QMHA credential certification through MHACBO upon hire.
- Many of these positions require access to a car, a valid driver's license, proof of current automobile insurance coverage, and ability to meet LifeWorks NW's driving requirements in order to transport clients to appointments.
- Many of these position require demonstrated ability to provide case management services for people with severe and persistent mental illness in compliance with confidentiality policies.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively; understand mental health assessment, treatment and service terminology and individual, group, family and other counseling techniques; program policies and procedures for services and supports identified in an Individual Services and Supports Plan.
- Demonstrated ability to provide psycho-social skills training and implement elements of a treatment plan.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system and scheduling system required.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09 www.lifeworksnw.org
Complete details: https://www.lifeworksnw.org/job-listing/