Post Date: 07/28/2020
Close Date: 08/07/2020
This position will work at LifeWorks NW's multi-service site located in Beaverton, OR (Portland metro area).
The Office Support Specialist 2 is responsible for answering inquiries, obtaining information and a variety of office duties in a fast paced clinical front office setting. This position provides support to clinical staff working with mental health and addictions clients of all ages in person and on the phone. Typically handles the more complex administrative functions at a site.
Days/Hours: This is a part-time position working 24 hours a week. Hours vary depending on the need of the site. Right now, the shift for this position will likely be 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on most days. One day a week (likely Fridays), the position will work from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm with a 30 minute lunch. After COVID-19 restrictions, the position will be re-evaluated for days/hours and will likely work a short shift on Saturdays.
Pay/Benefits: $18.81 to $20.45 per hour. pro-rated benefits.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent.
- Previous experience/formal education preferably in a clinical setting.
- Prior experience working as a receptionist preferably in a mental health setting.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) fluency preferred, but not required.
- Good computer skills including a functional knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel, 10-key, telephone skills and electronic record systems. Ability to master proprietary software which may include on-line scheduling and billing. Must be able to keyboard 45 wpm. Knowledge and previous experience with office equipment including photocopying, faxing and scanning etc.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and maintains a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law. Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09. www.lifeworksnw.org