Post Date: 07/23/2020
Close Date: 08/06/2020
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Analyst with .NET experience to join an excellent team, develop fundamental systems and work to advance their IT operations.
This position falls under the Classification Information Systems Specialist 6.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As a Software Systems Analyst, you will analyze, plan, develop, integrate, implement and coordinate projects and activities that support operations, maintenance, installation and construction of information systems. You will support full stack software development efforts as prioritized by program and enterprise governance entities.
In this role, you will work with you supervisor to resolve policy questions and problems in coordinating activities with other programs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Five (5) years of information systems experience in Full Stack Development. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or a related field; AND Three (3) years of information systems experience in Full Stack Development. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; AND One (1) year of information systems experience in Full Stack Development. OR (d) A Master’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Experience with ASP.NET Core MVC and ASP.NET Core Web API.
• Experience with SQL Server database architecture and services.
• Experience with C# or other object-oriented languages.
• Working knowledge of state purchasing procedures.
• IT Project planning and coordination experience.
• Business Analysis and research experience.
• Working knowledge of testing and troubleshooting techniques.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.