Post Date: 09/04/2020
Close Date: 09/20/2020
- Provide technical assistance to businesses & industries in Northwest Region (NWR) to ensure safe management & reduction of hazardous wastes, pollution prevention, & promotion of environmental management systems & sustainability.
- Help businesses who request technical assistance by providing them with recommendations on how to identify, manage, & dispose of hazardous waste, as well as how to reduce the waste generated.
- Help businesses who are required to develop toxics use reduction & hazardous waste reduction plans by providing them advice & helping them reduce their wastes & meet their requirements to report their progress as required in Oregon Toxics Use Reduction & Hazardous Waste Reduction Act.
- Lead efforts to develop & carry out outreach initiatives to priority business sectors, cross program, & pollution prevention initiatives & sustainability efforts for NWR.
- Help develop policy & guidance for the program, & provide RCRA training to groups & individuals in NWR.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position