Post Date: 09/09/2020
Close Date: 10/09/2020
This position is responsible for timely and accurate data entry, reporting, care coordination support, and quality assurance reviews related to care coordination requirements.
Essential Position Functions
- Perform appropriate and accurate data entry of department and member data, in accordance with departmental, federal and state policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support for Population Health quality assurance.
- Utilize technology system effectively for documentation and regulatory reporting.
- Maintain department files, including SharePoint.
- Collect, prepare and distribute appropriate materials for meetings as assigned.
- Locate, assemble, edit and summarize material, information and data as requested.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Use standard Microsoft Office programs, SharePoint and other systems to produce documents, spreadsheets, charts and graphs.
- Manipulate multidimensional spreadsheets to produce reports as requested.
- Track elements of Medicare regulatory processes.
- Conduct quality assurance data reviews and sample auditing practices.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and/or external customers based on department and company standards.
- Consistently meet or exceed department and company policies including but not limited to quality, production, attendance, conduct.
- Provide administrative care coordination support to Population Health Partnership’s Regional Care Teams.
- Utilize care management software effectively for documentation, care coordination triage and member outreach.
- Organize, facilitate and track member care planning and interdisciplinary care team completion.
- Conduct and document member outreach when applicable.
- Assist in proactive casefinding; provide documentation and facilitation of care coordination in relation to a member’s change in health status.
- Generate, document and coordinate mailing of Health Education materials and other mailed materials as requested.