Post Date: 07/20/2020
Close Date: 08/20/2020
Meals on Wheels People is seeking a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude, a strong desire to contribute and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines to join our Operations team in the role of Dietitian Consultant.
The ideal candidate will be have a passion for nutrition, dietetics, menu development and continuing to grow their skills and career. If you are self-driven, flexible and have a pioneering spirit, Meals on Wheels People may be a fit for you.
Provide accurate nutrition data and analysis. Ensure recipes and menus are contractually compliant. Provide guidance in menu diversity and variety.
Hours: On-call, project-based
Pay Range: $25.00-32.00/hour DOE
Dietitian Consultant Skills, Abilities & Experience:
• 1 or more years of dietetic experience including demonstrated successful experience in diversified menu planning
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent organizational, record keeping, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and effectively communicate with diverse populations including minority, low income and persons with disabilities
• Passion for serving seniors in our community
Any satisfactory combination of experience, training and/or education which ensures the ability to perform the work may substitute for the above qualifications.
Meals on Wheels People Benefits:
Meals on Wheels People offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package including; paid time off, employee assistance programs, and free lunch!
Complete details: https://www.mowp.org/our-story/careers/