Post Date: 08/17/2020
Close Date: 09/17/2020
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager with demonstrated experience and knowledge managing go-to-market programs in B2B software. Jama has proven success working with the best product innovators in the world. We have all the key ingredients in place – amazing customers, product and team – and you’ll be charged with articulating the value of Jama and delivering that message to the market. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for driving global marketing engagement within the marketplace. This individual will combine creative, strategic and tactical thinking with an analytical approach to systematically improve key performance metrics using an integrated marketing approach.
In this role, you will:
- Creation and execution of go-to-market plans and programs including strategy, segmentation, core product messaging, targeted audience messaging and go-to-market initiatives through execution and launch.
- Work with internal teams to create thought leadership and marketing assets to support the product (e.g. videos, market research, data sheets, case studies, web-pages and whitepapers)
- Lead the planning of market launches of net-new products/solutions and large feature releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; partner with the content marketing team to develop internal tools and external collateral and teach sales how and when to use.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key decision criteria. Capture and share this information with the sales team through positioning documents and battle cards.
- Collaborate with product management to develop product positioning, packaging, pricing and messaging that resonates with our target buyers. Attend all Product Team release meetings to gain alignment and be a marketing advocate for the Product Team and a product advocate for the Marketing Team.
- Partner with the marketing campaigns team to develop marketing plans that drive new customer acquisition and client retention. Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on recommended changes.
- 2-3 years of experience in product marketing experience, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Previous experience in a B2B marketing environment
- BA/BS degree in business, technology, marketing, or relevant field of study is preferred
- Ability to create a marketing strategy from design to execution.
- Knowledge of product marketing, including customer research, strategic planning, crafting positioning/messaging, and developing go-to-market strategies.
- Track record of data driven decision making when creating a marketing strategy
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position