Post Date: 07/24/2020
Close Date: 08/09/2020
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for a Technician with Mobile Support experience to join an excellent team, provide top-notch support and work to advance their IT operations.
This position falls under the Classification Information Systems Specialist 4.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As a Mobile Support Technician, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining scripts, programs and SQL databases that provide service automations for the unit. You will provide overall support for video conferencing, email, calendars, instant messaging, mobile devices and other communication functions supported by the work unit. You will also be responsible for order fulfillment, device/service troubleshooting, device/account setup/changes and general customer service/assistance/support.
In this role, you will create and maintain scripts using Microsoft PowerShell and other languages and some user interfaces for routine tasks. You will manage data storage, validation, querying and reporting using Microsoft SQL Server and SQL tools. You will also perform administrative entry and support/troubleshooting tasks in Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, mobile device fulfillment/management systems and other systems integrated into the messaging environment.
Additionally, you will provide Tier II proactive technical support and problem resolution using trouble ticketing, email and verbal communication techniques.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• (a) Three (3) years of information systems experience in Technical Support. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or a related field; AND One (1) year of information systems experience in Technical Support. OR (c) A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• Experience with Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP).
• Experience with IBM MaaS360 Mobile Device Management (MDM).
• Experience with Wireless Watchdogs Service Management Portal.
• Experience with Enterprise Cellular Carriers & Systems (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)
• Experience with Apple iOS Device setup and Enterprise Configuration
• Experience supporting iOS Devices in large environment (1,000+ users)
• Experience with Exchange ActiveSync quarantines
• Experience with Lost or Stolen device and wiping procedures for devices
• Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.