Post Date: 07/31/2020
Close Date: 08/28/2020
One in five Oregonians face mental health and addictions issues every year; one in four face addiction issues. When left untreated, these issues often manifest into chronic health conditions and uncounted social costs to families, loved ones and the larger community. LifeWorks NW has helped more than 22,000 people in their journeys toward restored wellbeing. From keeping children safe and building stronger families to our integrated approach that combines behavioral and primary healthcare, LifeWorks NW provides essential services that make our community healthier.
The Data Analyst/Scientist position is responsible for all aspects of data analytics including mining, generation, and visualization. By transforming data into readable, actionable reports for continued improvement and growth, this role will contribute to strategic decision making, operational improvement activities and organizational alignment.
Pay/Benefits: $53,452 to $58,129 per year. Full benefits
- Bachelor's in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics required.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or similar required.
- Preferred experience in clinical/healthcare reporting and analysis
- Strong SQL proficiency with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, data mining and segmentation
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.
www.lifeworksnw.org Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09