Post Date: 09/09/2020
Close Date: 10/09/2020
The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Administrator maintains the organization’s HRIS applications and modules. Core areas of responsibility include systems administration, reporting, and process improvement.
Essential Position Functions
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation, such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Represents HR department needs within integration activities in collaboration with vendors and internal subject matter experts.
- Partners with IS to ensure data feeds with internal and external systems and vendors perform as expected; monitors errors and ensures team member and manager access is seamless
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services (IS), external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Collaborates with and bridges communications between IS, Accounting/Payroll and HR to address system inquiries and issues.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- In collaboration with IS, communicates planned and unplanned HR systems outages
- Develops user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Trains staff on new processes/functionality.
- Creates job aids and training for new hires, newly promoted managers and technical partners.