Post Date: 09/14/2020
Close Date: 10/14/2020
This position is for a junior commercial real estate broker specializing in office tenant (occupier) representation. This individual will be responsible for generating new business and occasionally servicing existing clients by partnering exclusively with our top brokerage professional team in the Portland, Oregon based Office Tenant Representation team. The position performs a range of functions assisting small to large companies through the entire lease and/or sale process including assessing client needs, identifying and selecting properties, financial analysis, market research, lease negotiations, etc. Cushman & Wakefield fosters an inclusive environment and celebrates diversity and inclusion through a variety of company policies and practice groups, we encourage everyone to apply.
At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
- Develop new business primarily through in-person contacts, phone calls, canvassing and follow-up to include; presentations to those who influence decisions and decision-makers and schedule fact-to-face contact with prospective candidates requiring real estate needs
- Direct calling to end users in following up with Team’s marketing distribution
- Report and update senior brokers on calling program status; clients met, potential deals being generated, issues/concerns, and next steps; this will involve using and the teams CRM software for tracking new business development
- Work with senior brokers to assist in calls and business development activities
- Represent the interests of client firms to locate office space (including researching companies and executives, preparing surveys, conducting tours, evaluating proposals, conducting financial analysis, preparing lease abstracts and reviewing lease documents)
- Collaborating with office resources for the preparation of marketing materials
- Work closely with brokers to prepare proposals and strategies for presentations, as well as working closely with Market Research to pull together market information for clients
- Develop and maintain working relationships with industry professionals
- Prepare financial analyses to assist clients in the decision-making process
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position