Post Date: 10/01/2020
Close Date: 11/01/2020
The Senior Designer works directly with the design director and design leads while mentoring and supporting other team members in delivering exceptional creative work. The senior designer is a master in typography, photography, illustration, iconography, color, pattern, and form. This role communicates clearly, inspiring others with talent, technique, and a pursuit of excellence. While delivering exceptional work, the role also hones new skills and experiments with new tools and techniques.
This position creates and executes digital campaigns alongside other designers, writers, and developers and in collaboration with client services, clients, and other partners. Collaboration with teammates is expected to constantly shape an environment that far surpasses the status quo. This role is a self-starter, promotes problem solving and models a professional and creative structure to the studio as well as in lead in client meetings.
You should care intensely about your work without conflating work ego with personal ego. While you’ll be working closely with clients, our agency’s integrated teams collaborate equally and share accountability, in failure and success alike.
Be prepared to let the best ideas rise to the top.
As a person, you are
Skilled and know more than just the ropes. You are a master of your craft in typography, photography, illustration, iconography, color, pattern, and form. You communicate clearly and know how to inspire. Along with your experience, you bring talent, technique, and an unflinching pursuit of excellence. You never settle. You have a track record of exceptional work, yet you’re still driven to hone new skills and experiment with new tools and new techniques.
You will create and execute digital campaigns alongside our designers, writers, and developers and in collaboration with client services, our clients, and other partners. You seek out collaboration with teammates to constantly shape an environment that far surpasses the status quo.
As a worker, you will
You have a hardworking disposition and deliver above and beyond what’s expected of you. You are a self-starter who actively solves problems. You have no issues working either autonomously or collaboratively. You can take on several concurrent projects without skipping a beat while keeping your cool. You are an effective communicator and can take the lead in a client meeting. You have a point of view and know-how to effectively articulate it to the team. You model greatness while providing professional and creative structure to the studio.
- Understand our clients’ needs—learning the boundaries of their brands—while pushing them into new territories.
- Design digital systems, style guides, email templates, websites, apps, and a wide variety of other digital and physical experiences.
- Take ideas from concept to build-ready assets, employing sharp UX thinking and systems design.
- Work on a multidisciplinary team in a highly collaborative environment with diverse perspectives and expertise.
- Work closely with developers to foster innovation and ensure feasibility and fidelity of final output.
- Articulate and present work internally to design lead, design director, and creative director—and occasionally externally to clients.
- Able to work in our Portland office.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position