Post Date: 09/03/2020
Close Date: 10/03/2020
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will have the unique opportunity to act as a liaison between IT and the business to elicit, document, analyze and validate requirements for new systems and enhancement of existing systems. You will analyze business processes/problems to be solved with automated systems. You will identify gaps and provides expertise in business requirements for system specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
This role requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. You will interpret internal and external business issues and recommend best practices. You will solve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role largely works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. From time to time, you may lead functional teams or projects.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, management or other related field or equivalent experience and typically, eight or more years in a related field. Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification and experience in or knowledge of specific line of business and/or IT environment are preferred.
IT Energy Systems covers highly complex and vital systems, requiring a senior level of Business Analyst acumen and ability and the following:
- Some level of understanding of financial trading terminology and risk management.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for operational projects and systems that bridge Power Operations and Grid Operations.
- Knowledge of the software development and system implementation process, including requirements gathering.
- Knowledge in system design techniques, testing, implementation, release and version control and training approaches.
- Preferred experience in utility domain.
- Experienced in SQL.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- Be available for on call rotation.
PGE believes in rewarding strong performance. We provide a total compensation package that is designed to reward your contributions to the company, and, at the same time, support your well-being and professional development, both now and into the future.
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position