Post Date: 10/12/2020
Close Date: 10/19/2020
Job number: REQ-51232
Close date: 10/19/2020
Salary: monthly $2638 - $3855
Location: Portland, OR
To be considered for this position you must complete an online application at:
This is a full-time, permanent classified position and is represented by a union.
NOTE: This position requires fluency in English and Spanish (speaking, reading and writing) to qualify.
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA), Public Health Division (PHD), in Portland, OR is recruiting for a Bilingual Spanish/English CAREAssist Program Receptionist (Office Specialist2). CAREAssist, also known as Oregon’s AIDS Drug Assistance Program. CAREAssist is a state administered public health program authorized under the US Health Resources and Services Administration, Ryan White Part B Program. CAREAssist provides financial assistance to people living with HIV to ensure access to life saving medications, medical services and dental care.
What will you do?
As the CAREAssist Program Receptionist, you will provide excellent customer service by providing phone and in-person information and referral services to clients, providers and partners. You will be primary switchboard operator for the programs main telephone line. You will be responsible for receiving, reviewing and triaging documents, packages, processing daily mail/email/faxes addressing returned mail, preparing monthly mailers, filing and records management. This position will provide data entry, will maintain the lobby area, and copy and fax machine.
What are we looking for?
- Two years of general clerical experience, one year of which included typing, word processing, or other experience generating documents; OR an associate degree; OR graduation from a private school of business with a certificate AND one year of general clerical experience.
- Experience using excellent customer service and communication skills, on the phone, in person and in writing.
- Experience using a multi-line switchboard/phone system.
- Experience performing data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience adhering to privacy, security and confidentiality laws, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Experience working collaboratively in a team setting and contributing to a positive, respectful and productive work environment.
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Experience promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment
Cyndi Phipps-Roman 503-569-0066
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position