Post Date: 10/16/2020
Close Date: 11/16/2020
KEEN is offering college students a completely virtual opportunity to experience and be embedded into the brand by offering an extended (January to May) paid internship designed to work in conjunction with your college course load.
We’re eagerly looking for students who seek innovative solutions, have a strong passion for creating their own opportunities, enjoy playing outside, and spend time caring for the world around them.
Our KEENtern program provides students relevant and valuable hands-on work experience.
This program includes:
- The ability to work on meaningful projects
- The opportunity to present project updates and results to senior staff
- Mentoring and career building workshops lead by industry experts
- Access to connect, engage, and network with coworkers
- Pay of $20 hour
- Product discount
- Licenses to applicable programs and software, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Be a Junior, Senior, or Grad student
- Eligible to work in the US and reside in the following states: AL, CA, CO, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, OH, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI
- Must be able to dedicate 16-24 hours/week toward the internship and at least 3-6 hours/week of those must be during normal M-F PST working hours
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position