Post Date: 10/14/2020
Close Date: 11/15/2020
Do you understand the Revenue Cycle? Do you have Do you have thorough understanding of Electronic Health Record applications and workflows? Do you have interest in working in healthcare to assure optimal evolution? Apply Today!
What you will do!
You will provide training!
You will establish systems to maintain compliance!
You will maintain electronic payer files, transaction codes, and more!
You will assist with the development of competency-based education activities!
You will coordinate with others in resolving Revenue Cycle/Electronic Health Record system inefficiencies!
What's in it for you?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree (Preference for engineering, HIT/computer science/technology operating systems) demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and two years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work.
- Any combination of experience and education equivalent to five years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skills for the classification.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
- Specific knowledge of health care revenue cycle and billing protocols.
- Understanding of how EHRs interrelate with other departmental system applications, knowledge of Netsmart products preferred.
- Knowledge of CMS regulations and CFRs related to hospital billing.
- Demonstrated understanding of HIT systems used in health care settings.
- 8 years of revenue cycle experience (preferably in an inpatient environment).
- Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-34437
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position