Post Date: 09/09/2020
Close Date: 10/09/2020
VTM Group is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team!
In this role, the Project Coordinator will work with multiple Account Managers on a variety of duties and projects. Examples of some of the projects they might work on include putting together newsletters and email blasts, creating slide decks for presentations or working with vendors to coordinate a client’s website revamp, just to name a few! Other day-to-day duties include assisting with client requests via email, attending and facilitating onsite and teleconference meetings, generating reports and performing basic financial duties. Post-COVID, domestic and international travel is required 25% of the time to attend client meetings and events.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business with three years of work experience in a business setting or a combination of education and relevant business experience
· Intermediate (or better) knowledge of the MS-Office Suite
· Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, with an emphasis on business correspondence
· Strong public speaking and negotiation skills
· Ability to multi-task and withstand regular and repeated interruptions
· Ability to work independently and with a team
· Ability to travel up to 25%, if required
A little about us:
Our Initiatives & Alliances (I&A) Group provides professional services for some of the world’s most advanced technologies and the organizations that drive them. Learn more about VTM Group by visiting our website at www.vtmgroup.com.
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position