Post Date: 10/05/2020
Close Date: 11/08/2020
This is a full-time Court Commissioner position pursuant to RCW 2.24, appointed by the Superior Court Judges and reporting thereto.
• The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited, four-year college or university, a law degree from an ABA accredited law school (or admission pursuant to APR 6)
• Five (5) years of experience in the practice of law.
• An emphasis on Juvenile and Family Law is desirable.
• Must be admitted to practice law in the state of Washington. Must be a citizen of the United States.
• Candidates with outstanding, unresolved (WSBA) complaints will not be considered. Candidates will be
• Expected to pass a criminal background check by either the Washington State Police or the Clark County Sheriff.
An online application is required. For complete job announcement, application requirements, and to apply on-line, please visit our website at:
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position