Post Date: 07/27/2020
Close Date: 08/14/2020
Operations and Policy Analyst 4 – Economic Equity Manager
Oregon Department of Transportation
Office of Social Equity
We are seeking an economic equity manager to lead efforts in developing, designing and implementing a change management framework within the workforce and workplace that lead to equity, diversity and inclusion practices in agency programs, policies, performance and priorities.
In this important role, you will support the Urban Mobility Office’s efforts to examine our agency’s current construction delivery methods and practices specific to Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) contracting and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) participation. As a key policy advisor, providing advice that weighs the pros and cons, risks and opportunities, and utilizes creative problem solving approaches to support the project goals will be essential.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce as we endeavor to best serve Oregonians from every background. ODOT values diversity and inclusion because they are good for Oregon. We believe that by welcoming differences, encouraging new ideas and views, listening to and learning from each other, and providing opportunities for professional enrichment we are better able to serve those around us. We thank you for considering this employment opportunity.
What we need:
A bachelor's degree in business or public administration, behavioral or social sciences, finance, political science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and five years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work.
Any combination of experience and education equivalent to eight years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skills for the classification.
Driving is an essential function of this position. You must have a valid driver license and an acceptable driving record. We will conduct pre-employment driving records checks on our final candidate(s). Your license does not have to be issued in Oregon to be considered.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience successfully managing a diverse and multi-disciplined group of people to accomplish specific tasks or goals.
- Experience building collaborative partnerships with members of the contractor community, small business advocacy organizations, community-based resource organizations, and local and regional government entities or other stakeholder groups.
- Ability to develop change management strategy and experience with successful implementation in evolving social equity culture within organizations.
- Success in process development, project coordination, contract compliance, monitoring, and report generation.
Learn more and apply!
- This recruitment is open until filled. The first round of screening is scheduled for Friday, August 14, 2020 at 7:00 a.m. We encourage you to not delay in applying.
- Visit www.odotjobs.com and search for REQ-45430 to learn more and to apply. Please note that we can only accept application materials through our website.
- For questions about the job announcement or online application, please call 971-273-8687 or email odotrecruitmentEM@odot.state.or.us.
ODOT is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Complete details: Click Here for complete details on this position